Monday, January 15, 2007

Everything has changed. I haven't listened to Maiden, Led Zep, Doors or Beatles in a very long time. I haven't chatted with people much either, just that chatting has been replaced by actual talking. I have worked more than I expected myself to (but of course less than I am expected). I hardly miss people anymore. Seclusion and privacy isn't troubling me - though I doubt whether it's doing me any good either. However I won't be judgmental for now.

I have been cooking food, cooking whatever I can instead of lazying and living without eating. I haven't flirted with anyone in a long time (does opportunity exist? I dunno). I haven't really given fundae to anyone seriously.

What hasn't changed? I am still a gossip-monger, grossly underweight and find it tough to study on time.

No comments: