Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's been a pretty non-happening blog. I guess the rather non-happening life is to be blamed. People aren't as fun, or I am not as fun as them - it's one way or the other. The underlying point is that I am pretty bored already. I do hope that some my kind of a person comes here pretty soon - things should be more entertaining then.

Had a wonderful plan of getting drunk over the weekend. Guess that isn't happening - my mind is way too conditioned to break out of the taboo. So it's neither good nor bad. Only if I felt strongly enough about one side - I am tempted to get drunk but somehow I don't.

The weekend is here. 8 days to JSDA. It's scary, my confidence level has touched a record low. I am confident my colleagues are least impressed with me, I feel myself that I am hardly contributing on any level - not to forget the month lost due to JSDA. Cumulative effect of everything being that I hardly feel confident of taking JSDA this time round.

I am just not trying enough. Just not trying enough. It's frustrating.

Or maybe, I just want to come back. I don't belong here - not in trading, and not in Tokyo. My heart belongs elsewhere...

Oh, you sly little thing. :D

No comments: